Tuesday, January 18, 2011

New Semester=New Changes


After a very loooooong Christmas break school is finally in session! Being gone from school so long made me miss all my friends quite terribly, which made yesterday such a wonderful day! Now that a new semester has begun that means new classes and new changes in my schedule. First=No more 6am sets in the prayer room :( I am actually very sad that I wont get to hear Justin Rizzo
Second=Being an FMA second semester first year student means your schedule is CRAZY!
Third=I have been placed as a worship leader along with another student for one of the 12 FMA teams. Needless to say I am nervous but looking forward to seeing our team grow together, becoming tighter with one another in musicianship, and praising the Lord with reckless abandon!

Please pray for me this semester! At the moment I am feeling overwhelmed, but I have confidence that the Lord won't leave me. I trust his leadership in this season of life for he is my GOOD SHEPHERD and knows exactly what I need!

-Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment